www.TrueKnights.org Purity News Archive

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Journal entry

Today I had to go testify in court in reference to an aggavated assault with gunshots fired. After I came home for what I thought was going to be for a few short hours to celebrate my second child's fifth birthday until I had to return back to work.

Well, the best laids plans of mice and men began to fall apart on my trip home when my alternator belt came apart. Not a huge deal, I go outside and start working on replacing it. My oldest daughter decided it would be fun to watch dad replace the belt on the car. Well, she felt that way for about five minutes and then it was time to ride her bike and then the birthday girl came out to play as well. The next thing I know I hear a crash and as I turn around their is no doubt that Mary's arm is broken.

Long story short, lots of people helped and visited both the birthday girl and the injured girl. Dawn acted marveously today and I felt so close to her and wanted to hold her but I am still shut out. It takes time to network so I can be in ``recovery" and we can discuss our reunion.

Under the Mercy,

5-9-07

No comments: