www.TrueKnights.org Purity News Archive

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Journal 20070621

The kids are sick, one of them just vomited on the carpet in the front room. I just finished cleaning that up and I am working on school assignments with the oldest child. I am exhausted, probably ready to come down sick myself but unable to as every instance of sick time at work has a negative impact this year. It is just the way the policy is. Needless to say part of me is all out of sorts and the other part of me is fairly calm. Its just the out of sorts part of me is retty big.

Its not like I am chomping to act out or going crazy or anything but I just want to get in bed, pull up the covers and be left alone for about 15 hours. With my job, a short temper is a recipe for acting out or getting in trouble. Something to surrender I guess, hopefully I will have some quiet time to pray before I take off for work, but I doubt it. Will have to do that as I work. I pray for strength, I am tired.

Under the Mercy

No comments: