www.TrueKnights.org Purity News Archive

Sunday, February 10, 2008

When the work gets hard. . .

. . .I have to remember to keep working it. At times I just want to throw my hands up in the air and say, screw it all. That is weakness talking, that is the temptation of addiction. Go for the easy way and the instant gratification. Bypass the real connection.

I have to remember to keep working the program, the real connection is not something I can get quick and it is worth all the sacrifice and then some. It is the pearl of great price. At times it seems so far away and the addiction wants its fix, so we surrender and keep moving on. We move on because we are worth it and those we connect in reality and not fantasy are worth it. We are worth the real connection.

Under the Mercy,
MS

No comments: