www.TrueKnights.org Purity News Archive

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The hardest thing

I suffer from WCSS (Worst Case Scenario Syndrome) and it makes my addiction harder to deal with at times. If I am a forest I don't want to ignore the whole forest to deal with one tree (my addiction is a whole section) but I don't want to give lip service to that tree either and pass it by. If I need to prune it or chop it down, I need to do that. However, then I get into studying that tree and worry about neglecting the forest.

I know its THE lower power (that phrase just came to me) trying to keep me from doing what I am supposed to do. I am working on going to a counselor but I keep beating myself up with the what-ifs. I finally jumped passed them and am trying to line up my schedule and his. It feels much better now that I have made the jump and I am doing the work.

I will have to blog more on this idea of a lower power. Right now I need to focus on my higher power more. I can't want to control everything so that my life is easier. I need to stop fighting the Roman Guards that are trying to hand me the cross so that my life is easier. So, today again, I work to carry my cross. Even with a smile, it is a joy to carry and hell to fight.

God, grant me the serenity. . . .

Say a prayer for the lost out their and skip the Super Bowl, go to a meeting.

No comments: