www.TrueKnights.org Purity News Archive

Monday, February 18, 2008

Daily Living

Working on developing daily habits. Since this is a program of daily living and daily recovery I need to know that I am working it every day, even when I don't sit down with book, pen and paper. I have an initial list and I am working on refining it of things I look at when I start my day and before I end it of ways that I work the program throughout the day.

I begin the day looking at the list reminding myself to look for opportunities to work the steps. I end the day looking at the list finding ways that I missed opportunities and then remembering the ways that I did work the steps in those ways.

  1. Make a call for support
  2. Do a daily meditation of the program
  3. Admit your powerlessness
  4. Be honest about mistakes and shortcomings
  5. Have a spiritual awareness
  6. Support another program person
  7. Active work on a step
  8. Focus on Today
  9. Do something to mend harm you caused
  10. Give a meeting.
  11. Work for balance in your life.
  12. Attend a meeting
  13. Maintain a defined sobriety
  14. Take responsibility for actions

Under the Mercy,

MS

No comments: