www.TrueKnights.org Purity News Archive

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Conference at Lambeth

Hi all, sorry I haven't written much but it has been busy and I am actually writing a book to help me bring the inside out in regards to the spiritual basis of addiction and working tons of overtime. Ok, well I am not writing on that topic, I am writing on parenthood but it is helpful and inspiriational, at least I think it is, when I get some done I may excerpt it. If you are wondering, its on the beatitudes and fatherhood.


I did find this article at cnn.com and thought that some of you may enjoy reading it as its is about sex and money. I will include one good quote from it here:

Now let me be clear: I like money and sex. No, I LOVE money and sex! But what
happened to the notion of restraint or doing things within boundaries?


I think the thing that is the problem with people using restraint in sex started with Margaret Sanger in 1914 and then started sliding in 1930 at the Anglican Conference in Lambeth when they decided that use of contraception was okay in certain cases. Lets just say that its use has spread across society since then and its removal of consequences has caused things to get out of hand. I need to write more about the connection between objectification and contraception later.

Under the Mercy,
MS

No comments: