www.TrueKnights.org Purity News Archive

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Thoughts and good sites

So, today I found a good starting place and resource sight, This is War. If it has happened to you, meaning something bad, they probably have a link here. They have an entire page devoted to Sex Addiction. I will say that it does include links to some of the 12-step groups I don't entirely agree with but I will also say that you are only as addicted as you are willing to admit. What I am really saying is that I can't make you give it up until you realize that certain behaviors are a problem.

If you are considering working on the Twelve Steps, I have found some worksheets here. Just change Alcohol to whatever your addiction is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great resources! I also found a good one that has experts talking about the topic of "intimacy" (mostly sex and some specific ones dealing with addiction) in an online video format. Check out http://www.iquestions.com/browse/intimacy/sex+addiction?over18=1

John Michael said...

Hey I tagged you on my blog. It is title eight things about me.