www.TrueKnights.org Purity News Archive

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time to think. . .

At times we go through our days and we are so busy with things to do. We are so busy trying to be what we feel we should be that at times we have to stop and take time to think. I all to often find myself in that spot of wondering where all my time went and wondering what direction I need to go because I have had no time to think. This could be a very dangerous place for me because I don't want to get into the habit of reacting my way through life.

Actually, I have been, for the most part, reacting my through life. Not so much in the big things but in the small day to day grind. Those are the things that get me into trouble, especially if I don't put as much thought into them as I should. The small decisions can pile up bigger than the big ones, force me into a corner on a big decision I don't want to deal with and get me to a place that I am overwhelmed in.

I have certain values that I use to make decisions and I need to make sure I start the beginning of my day with a focus on deliberate actions and making the choices I should and not just trying to get through the day. Something I can change is how I feel about how I responded to the day that I am in.

God, Grant me the serenity.
Under the Mercy,
MS

No comments: